Hey y’all! I believe an introduction is in order! I posted my first blog post ever (Woohoo!) last week, so I figured that this week would be a good opportunity to introduce the girl behind the camera! We’re going to do this 20 questions style, so let’s get started.
- What is your name? Brittany Titus
- When is your birthday? June 4. Shout out to all of my fellow summer babies!
- Where were you born? Greensboro, NC. This will always be home; I absolutely love it there!
- What is your occupation? Other than being a photographer, I am a special education high school teacher and swim coach in Virginia.
- What is the last thing you bought? Bath and Body Works candles (I may have a slight obsession and I’m not sorry about it). Their new spring scents are AMAZING!
- Are you married? Not yet, but I will be getting married on June 18 of this year to my love and best friend, Matt! It’s only 4.5 months away and I couldn’t be more excited!
- Dogs or cats? Definitely dogs! Cats creep me out, I don’t know why but they do. Sorry all of you cat lovers! haha. I’m actually in the process of trying to convince my fiance that we should buy a great dane; wish me luck!
- Favorite sport? I love sports, so it is definitely hard to choose. My favorite sport to watch is basketball (UNC Tarheels of course! You can take the girl out of Carolina, but you can’t take Carolina out of the girl). My favorite sport to play is water-polo (random, I know!) I played water polo in high school and absolutely feel in love with the sport!
- Favorite TV show? So many choices! My top 3 are The Office, New Girl, and Friends! (Thank you Netflix for making my obsession possible)
- Favorite Color? Light blue
- Favorite Musical Artist? John Mayer! I love music, I am always listening to music or singing. His music just speaks to me and I will see him in concert one day!
- Favorite Season? Summer without a doubt, but fall comes in a close second. I love being on the water and warm weather, so summer is my favorite time of year!
- Favorite quote? “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny” -CS Lewis
- Favorite Bible Verse? “For even if the mountains walk away and the hills fall to pieces, My love won’t walk away from you, my covenant commitment of peace won’t fall apart.” The God who has compassion on you says so.” Isaiah 54:10 (MSG)
- Do you sing in the shower? Always! I’m pretty sure the shower has magic powers that turn me into Mariah Carey (at least in my mind).
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I love to travel, so this is a hard for me to pick just one. Right now the number one place on my list is probably Provence, France. When I studied French in high school, I was always drawn to Provence and I have wanted to visit ever since. But honestly how could anyone not want to visit the incredible lavender fields there; they are breathtaking!
- If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on? Well first I would be boring a buy a house (nothing huge or fancy, just practical and pretty. A pool would be nice too). I would buy my dream car, A light blue jeep wrangler with black Rock star rims and a matching color hardtop. I would buy a dog (a speckled great dane of course). With what’s left I would help provide new technology to the high school I work at and help remodel parts of the building.
- What is your favorite store? TJ Maxx, Home Goods, and Sephora. These three stores are my happy place (aside from the beach)! I spend way to much money and time in these three stores.
- What is your favorite food? CRAB LEGS! *insert praise hand emoji* Crab legs will forever be my weakness. I would be an all you could eat crab leg buffet’s worst nightmare.
- What is your favorite place in the world to visit? Emerald Isle, NC. We spent every summer family vacation here and it will always hold a special place in my heart.
I hope this helps you learn a little bit more about me! Let me know if we share any of the same interests; I would love to connect with some of you!
Comments Off on Introductions are in Order